27-11-2020The global pandemic and its impact on employment law
Employment lawyers are in red-hot demand as businesses seek advice on novel legal issues thrown up by the coronavirus pandemic.
12-11-2020New rules on removing foreign rough sleepers from UK face legal challenge
Home Office rules allowing the removal of foreign rough sleepers from the UK starting next month are unlawful, legal campaigners have claimed.
04-11-2020Fraud does not oust negligence claim, Supreme Court rules
Lawyers have stressed that the illegality principle in civil claims remains intact despite the Supreme Court finding in favour of a mortgage fraudster in a dispute with a law firm.
03-11-2020Protest exemption set to be removed from England lockdown rules
Protections for protesters are set to be removed from the coronavirus rules under the second national lockdown, it has emerged, provoking anger from human rights groups and campaigners.
02-11-2020Johnny Depp loses libel claim after five-courtroom epic
Hollywood star Johnny Depp’s libel claim against the Sun newspaper was dismissed by the High Court today which found allegations that he assaulted his former wife to be ‘substantially true’.
Commercial Property Solicitor - Cambridge
|£50000 - £65000 per annum + Superb Benefits|
|Commercial Property Law Jobs|
|22-10-2021 09:51 AM|
An exciting opportunity for a driven Commercial Property Senior Associate to join a busy and highly regarded, multi-office, Lexcel accredited firm in central Cambridge. Due to increased success, our client is seeking a 5+ year PQE solicitor to work closely with the Partners and take on an active role maintaining and developing their growing presence in the heart of Cambridge.
You will inherit an enviable client list of high value and will have a diverse caseload of Commercial Property matters. The role will involve:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land and property, including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements, promotion agreements and joint venture schemes.
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation as well as sales and leasebacks of commercial property and pension fund transactions.
- Oversight of quantity, quality of work and outcomes achieved by the team, to maximize the teams overall contribution and performance.
- Advise partners and board members on opportunities to add value to the client experience and improve profitability for the team and for the Cambridge office.
- Set and deliver objectives personally and through the team. Set team objectives in conjunction with team leader, monitor performance and provide professional guidance to team members as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be joining a market-leading commercial and agricultural property practice with excellent transport links in an enviable location. With a shopping area and an abundance of restaurants, this is a rare opportunity to hit the ground running in a highly regarded firm within a great area. In return, the firm offers a superb benefits package to include health insurance. For more information, or to see a full job description, contact Pip Raffael on 07980 549110 / firstname.lastname@example.org www.lawconsultants.co.uk.