£4000 - £38000 per annum
Conveyancing Law Jobs
08-02-2019 04:12 PM
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Estate Conveyancer to join an in-house firm with offices across the country and who are one of the UK's largest house builders with a long-standing service commitment to its customers.
Due to growth and continued success, you will be joining a very successful and busy specialist estate team who pride themselves on delivering an extremely high quality service.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running and timely achievement of plot sale transactions and consequential part exchange transactions for allocated Business Units
- Co-ordinate with the Business Unit Sales and Development/Technical Teams and provide a comprehensive reporting and monitoring system for the progress and completion of plot and part exchange transactions
- Liaise with the allocated Business Units, keeping them updated with progression on plot, part exchange and sale on transactions and progressing transaction in order to assist the Business Units in achieving targets set for exchanges and completions
- Previous experience in a plot sales environment OR a detailed understanding of the residential property environment and having a minimum of three years relevant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the conveyancing process is essential
- Experience in handling high volume work and the ability to remain calm and collected
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is important
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels and to analyse complex legal issues quickly and decisively
- Competitive salary
- Stakeholder pension
- Private medical care
- Life Assurance
- Bonus (up to 5% of salary)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a respected and forward-thinking in-house firm with valuable career development opportunities, so please contact Kingsley Raffael, in the strictest confidence to discuss this role further.